Balbharti Maharashtra State Board Class 7 Maths Solutions covers the 7th Std Maths Practice Set 15 Answers Solutions Chapter 4 Angles and Pairs of Angles.
Angles and Pairs of Angles Class 7 Practice Set 15 Answers Solutions Chapter 4
Observe the figure and complete the table for ∠AWB.
|Points in the interior|
|Points in the exterior|
|Points on the arms of the angles|
|Points in the interior||point C, point R, point N, point X|
|Points in the exterior||point T, point U, point Q, point V, point Y|
|Points on the arms of the angles||point A, point W, point G, point B|
Name the pairs of adjacent angles in the figures below.
i. ∠ANB and ∠ANC
∠BNA and ∠BNC
∠ANC and ∠BNC
ii. ∠PQR and ∠PQT
Are the following pairs adjacent angles? If not, state the reason.
- ∠PMQ and ∠RMQ
- ∠RMQ and ∠SMR
- ∠RMS and ∠RMT
- ∠SMT and ∠RMS
- ∠PMQ and ∠RMQ are adjacent angles.
- ∠RMQ and ∠SMR not adjacent angles since they do not have separate interiors.
- ∠RMS and ∠RMT not adjacent angles since they do not have separate interiors.
- ∠SMT and ∠RMS are adjacent angles.
Maharashtra Board Class 7 Maths Chapter 4 Angles and Pairs of Angles Practice Set 15 Intext Questions and Activities
Observe the figure alongside and write the answers. (Textbook pg. no. 24)
- Write the name of the angle shown alongside___.
- Write the name of its vertex___.
- Write the names of its arms___.
- Write the names of the points marked on its arms___.
- Point B
- Ray BA, ray BC
- Points A, B, C